Thursday, July 23, 2009

Having dinner at 777....

Everything was already planned before...haha...we're so high all the way to the hawker centre...all the way yann's car was opened for vibration~having guffaw in the car...and almost being bullied by yann and ruiz lol...they even intended to put me at the GIANT BUS-STOP...so bad and horry of them ,hor?I always be the poor one ,being made sport by them...




About 7.30p.m.,after physics tuition,three of us were going to fetch our dear fong fong girl to 777 hawker centre for the reason having our wonderful dinner...upon we reached there,we were so famished,'glu glu glu' my stomach was screaming,don't know either yann , ruiz or fong also got that kind of feeling or not la...haha...how glutton I am?!Among the dishes ordered by us was 'Lala'-a kind of seafood,and 'ikan bakar'...how delicious hor...But along the way we were,there's almost a full of laughter can describe us...happy...this kind of life is my favourite...have dear friends ,familiar laughter,have fun and have our precious studies...I quite don't understand mysellf...sometimes really don't have interest in and dislike something like this kind of but sometimes after gathering,I love this feeling...haiz,I am a girl who always change my mind... dears,forgive me a...haha...






Fong a...I really want to share your unhapiness...If you have something makes you gloomy ,please tell me..I won't tell anybody o...but anyway,start from the oncoming month,I WILL PESTER YOU LIAO....haha...don't KEEP AWAY FROM ME o...






About 9.30 p.m.,I finally reached home...unfortunately,when yann drove to my home,there's a white dog outside my home...


upon getting off yann's car,I ran towards my house gate~safe palace...haha...later my second bro brought back left pizza after he was back from JB...How bad of him ~brought left food home...haha



Having another snacks again...haha.. fat fat fat...Today is a wonderful day...









No comments:

Post a Comment