Friday, December 11, 2009

Struggling for two days already....I HATE U!

I just only wanna to speak out my words here for the past two days...start from night time on 8~12~09,my mood swings up and down...Someone let me feel frustrated,mad,vexed,and angry!!!!...He give me 'something' I HATE IT FOREVER !IF ANYONE GIVE IT TO ME IN FUTURE,I WON'T FORGIVE HIM AND IGNORE HIM UNTIL I DIE...THIS IS A MUST FOR ME....I don't want to accept it...get out from my mind!you!!!get out from my life...Don't let me see u again!!!I won't talk to you again,don't want to sit beside you and don't want to share something with you!!!I hate you,darned bastard!!!you are only a person who only thinks of yourself...don't bother with other 's thinking...narrow-minded!!!Thanks for your 'gift',I strongly feel that I have to change my way and thinking towards you...

No comments:

Post a Comment