Wednesday, March 03, 2010

sing lots of songs ! one word is here : high!


yeah ! we've finished our singing!~^^



after singing, some of us went to buy (lulu) -a kind of seller



this guy is lit cheng , jia mei, n my lovely ying rui...


see the bulletin board : loud speaker karaoke


our choo choo, his finger can touch the board o~!



our pre-u 2s 1 - class monitor -ji xiang who loves to sing n
always learn to sing a song on the dark...haha



these two ppl really act like to eat delicious one...lol


rui n me stand n stare n give out our pose to let camera man take photos...


WED , 03 /03/2010 , 3.00 p.m. - we have a singing group today which has about ten ones join . there's ji xiang , jia jun , chin hui , wei jian , lit cheng , jia mei , ying rui , a choo n me (classmates only) ...perhaps there is no missing of name of my dear friends...
it's a quite good group that can high themselves together without being quiet ...all can follow the actions done by rui n me...haha
maybe after monthly exam ady, we all relax ady ...n become very damn energetic one.we sing a song ,do some mimic actions from the mv , n do some amuse sounds ...wa!today is so high!continues to sing ,dunwan to stop lol...though at first i don't intend to join today's activity, but this activity let me relax a whole day n being crazy one after singing....thx lots to u all....give me a comfortable day that make me relax for a while ....n hav to continues to study lol!if next time got chance , i would also wan this kind of activity...xp...this group is quite special n i feel satisfactory abt that n feeling being with classmates is different with friend's group one....
this classmates group give me comfortable feel n they always cooperate with us too. but with friends' group one, also can't be neglected b'coz they've left lots of memories for me...haha...


ps: give me some comments if u seen. thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment