Monday, May 09, 2011

working as a cloth salesgirl~

today is mother's day
first at all, wish all the mothers in the world " Happy Mother's Day"
WHY don't have " Happy Daughter's Day"?
or "Happy Son's Day "? hehe^^
I wish to leave my working place earlier today
due to my house got steamboat session in the evening
this is the first time my dinner is steamboat "at home"


I had met a few nice+adorable+funny customers today
an auntie is very friendly and kind to me
every time she drops by my shop
she would buy some clothes 
though this is the 2nd time
she always shops with her family n loved husband
her husband always accompanies her shopping^^ 
this time she even get me a free cold jelly 
and asked me to enjoy it as it's still cold
what a pretty caring customer~


another auntie is more funny n adorable
she wants to introduce a boy to me@@
she wants to open a shop to let me manage
oh gosh!!!@@
she is so siao la~
I wonders why she treats me well till this stage???
 I gave her a big smile to thank her praising
I am really appreciate it~
  though dunno the words are true or nt
but still makes me feel my existence is a truth~


though the salary is not enough for me
but I still enjoy the life with reading and playing
make my life more interesting~
I don't want waste my life~




No comments:

Post a Comment