Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rest within these months

Since I get the recent medical report ,
my result is worse than expected ,
my thyroid T4 level is the highest over my medical reports .
I had intended to undergo iodine radiotherapy.
I don't know is it a good choice or inverse .
Maybe there is the only chance that I need to do now.
I really wish my thyroid get recovered soon .
Thus , I need to rest more and take good care my body .
In these few days, feel lucky and fortunate to have many  friends who are similar to my siblings and support me .
They are willing to accompany me , and some of them will follow me to hospital .
This is more than enough love I need .Thanks !
Today, just know that 7 AUG is the day I am going to stay 1 night in hospital.
Thanks God I can do the treatment in holidays .



No comments:

Post a Comment