Saturday, July 12, 2014

#Diary

Why am I here again?
Yes, It's quite frequent I come back to here
Since it's  2 months break before internship
I had promised myself to study books about fyp (final year project)
Yes, I had nearly finished 1 book 
but there is 2 books
Feel boring to continue seriously
AS it takes up highly motivated determination to go on
I wish to complete my fyp soon
It always comes to my sleepy and no-mood emotion
as facing the books
Fortunately there are still friends delighting my boring holidays sometimes
Maybe sometimes chit-chatting outside with closed friends do help in adding colors in your grey day
And today there is 1 song from 933 fm was attracting me to explore it
here it is : 

The mv of this song is quite attractive 
As listening and watching, this song may let you relax a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment