Friday, February 10, 2017

Know yourself better

This whole week I can't sleep well

Have difficulty on sleep if having caffeine drink

Since can't sleep

Tonight do a self checking, not body checkup, just ask myself

Who am I ?

What do I like ?

What do I dislike?

Come, since this is a brand new start of 2017 , let's do it together.

My weakness :
1.
2.
3.
.
.
.
..
...
10.
Seems uncountable

My strongness :
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

What should I change :
1. To be calm always, don't do any decisions when you are in angry madness
2. Don't always say ok even when you are not ok
3. To be more and more confident
4. To have better presentation on my own feeling, don't hide anymore
5. Don't always think that others will think the same as mine, need to consult their opinion and understand them.
6. Everyone will do wrongdoings, so am I , forgive myself is forgiving others as well
7. Be brave to find my happiness, don't live for others, live for yourself


Perhaps this year should be wiser and happier and be contented always.

Don't follow other's footsteps, it won't suit you as you only know which shoes suit your feet

Don't reject others easily as you don't know them well enough. Who knows ?

Goodnight my dear diary.

I promise I will continue to visit you always from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment