Saturday, November 14, 2009

13-11-09~*SSI Gathering after exam。。。

A lian ~'malaysia's guider', me and the tallest guy in our class-terk chian

wonder what is the next game?!


cuttie yan ling and me

maybe the outbusrst of a wrestling...haha
the cutie yun jie-mei yun and me(omg my face is too oily)

me,yan ling,mei yun,jin fang,n teng yann
捞鱼生!
zhu n yee teng
teng yann n dao kuew
the steambot on our table
five girls too~

zhu n me
little bro n me_aka naruto
hui kheng and me..
dao kuew n me
mei yun and me wrap a lian-always talks jokes
wah!Being busy with cooking

.on the way back from cs
jie fang,me and rui

the alleged couple in our class.~ha






all the girls in cs toilet~*

This day is the utmost active day of Physic class 6RS1...actually,start from them discussing about today's activities,wonder how I am quite not interesting about it .?!till now ,fortunately,I changed my mind and mingle with them to watch the show -2012~the end is near...haha...ok,let me talk about our travel today...

7.30am-12.05pm~schooling
12.05pm-1.00pm~those who are librarians clean up SSI library...
After 1.00pm~start off to City Square for watching 2012.(For this show,only about three cars with 13 friends)
Unfortunately,the weather was bad full of grey cloud and droplets...It's raining...and this factor made us to find a car park successfully nearly half an hour...

The tickets are for 2.10pm.when we arrived there,it was 1.50pm.The show is worthy for us to take a look around ourselves and and our environment which has been undergoing the degenerated footstep due to our ceaseless march towards the destruction of our Earth...The show was broadcasted for 2 hours and 40 minutes that made us had backache and headache as the distance between the screen and us was quite short.>

After the show had finished,we took some photos outside the cinema.wooo...
Take a look,after we back home ,the next round is 7.30pm. for steambot at oishi...the rain stopped when we gathered there...haaa...the god protects us from sickness.

This round include around 30 persons...Thus,it is quite significant for our school gathering...coincidentally,we met our seniors -upper six also gathered there...this steambot is a chance we get to know each other ...and let us get high with 'yumsheng'.

The ending was hui kheng hadn't finished her dinner with steambot,feeling hungry becauce she didn't eat rice.haha...



No comments:

Post a Comment