Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Everything has to meet up whether it is bad or good.

After seeing junbing's blog, I realize that whenever I am in,I have definite amount of stress especially as I am alone without the accompaniment of the closest family and friend.It's really lonely and feel nobody knows us.However this is one of the process that we have to come across and endeavor to find the real life of us.This is what we call life.It is full of experience,laughter,crying,emotions and feelings.The 7 senses we have to put them into our life.None a man can have his own life with happiness only without any obstacles and bad things.


Since it's that,I have to pull myself from the drop-dead stress on study.I'm not afraid of the result of my test , the scored mark is bad ,I have to accept the failure on my study and try to make it perfect to me!

ps:all my friends,let's us try our best to get the perfect mark in our heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment