Friday, June 18, 2010

17-6-2010~*Today is a sweet day with you sweeties...











Today is a special day with you sweeties....
Yi Qian is the one who fetches us to everywhere we want to go...haha...
U've done a lot on driving today lol....babe...!!!
Coz this is the first time you drive to JB Central....
Hope you won't be scared of the dangerous moments..
actually , it should be a lot of funny moments with us ba...
Thank you for your first time for us....
I like this kind of relationship ....
We are the brave ones , go through the paths we haven't taken ...
Just by some calls from my bro,and taken information from my bro ,
we have completed today's moment...
As shopping in the Terbrau Jusco , we are hungry already...Since we have been struggled in the way to jusco, we have used lots of energy on shouting , laughing and talking...haha
maybe these are not the others' thinking , but in my mind, these would consume my energy oh....I admit that my energy is easily being used up recently...^^
Then , we go to the stizzing stonegrill restaurant for having lunch...Qian and hui order a tomyam soup while yann and me order chicken soup and a potato dish , I have forgotten the name of the potato dish...><...sorry ya..
After that, we have go to the cinema to checking the time of the free ticket for the movie named karate kids.But unfortunately, the latest ticket is on 7.00p.m., we couldn't make it .So, we decided back to The Store which is in Taman Tun Aminah to watch the movie...haha...
How I wish to watch this movie....We have arrived home near 9.30p.m. ba...
In the end , we have gone through about 62 km according to qian's car...

No comments:

Post a Comment