Friday, June 18, 2010

memories with you , sweeties,


























Within this year, there is plenty of events happened in my life....Actually , until now, I feel that friends are slowly changed no matter looks , words spoken , faces , and personality,as well as the real of themselves....Reveal that there must be a change in everyone after being throw to experience in the way we are going to continue...But no matter how you change , you still my friends whom I can't bear seeing you being in the suffer....However , you all are my friends who are closet to me....In previous , if I have done something which let you down and let you sad, I sincerely say : Sorry * 100 to you!!!
Suddenly I feel I have to state clearly my words for you ...No matter what happen in future either good news or bad news , I still treat you as my friends, it's only considered closest friends....xp
Babes , I have combined some memorable pics for me to jot down my mindset right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment