Monday, April 04, 2011

pc expo 1st - 3rd APRIL!!!!!!!

rui let my shoe lacks of one thing==

a jie

yann n alvin's wife ( a sexy woman )

all promoters~

yann n pinli

all girl promoters
Firstly my mood is affected by somebody else who talks bullshit !!!!!!
but in the end~
  I was happy!!!
never give up myself
though you had been gone mad 
n scold me in bloody hell tune
I still can reset my mind 
that's me!!!!!
I have to cheer me up
this is the only way to the next step
all the time I make my brain stuck up
but I still know what I am doingxp



this is the first time I work in pc fair
first time work pc fair and sell acer lappy and destop and netbook~
ACER NOTEBOOK!
this is the 1st word  spoken up by promoters
it's not very crowd as usual
our sales were so badly influenced
there're 7 booths in PERSADA fair
 I met form 6 friends n other friends
our agents are quite nice
give us free transports and food and photos

Last day, we all gave out our strength 
and shout out " jia you jia you jia you!!!!!!"

promote pc is not an easy job~
customers need our best service and best free gift~
all stuffs on ACER booth!

a bit blur-==

sky n us

yeah~

pc expo~stuff card~

jia min n me~

3 girls~

this is me!!!!!!xp

yann n me

2 颖~

yann n me

another one~

show our pc cards



2 utm students~

yann n saran(killer)

rui n saran

me n saran

me n big sister-pinli~


No comments:

Post a Comment