Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Use my off day usefully~

morning - go for appointment with Dr. Lee
wait from 8.30am till 1.30pm==
so bored on this  4 hours
haiz...no other ways for it
I can't remember the way back to the hospital
if I want to hang out to pelangi or wherever
so still don't have the attempt
later being blamed by my mum@@
If I have gps then everything will be fine
haha


afternoon - bring my mum to thamara
we'd ordered many food~a big thumb up to them
very tasty & yummy
the cost is not that high~
chicken chop
spicy mee goreng
 new york cheese cake
last is tuna wrap
this wrap is a good try



night -go tebrau jusco
there's 50% n 70% off sales for padini
I want to buy anything there~
but there's not enough time for shopping
a waste of chance
haha
we had Portuguese chicken as our dinner
the Portugal tarts are the most attractive~
bro's gf with me~nice

the lil bro n me@@

my funny bro  with the more funny me~xp

I am the smallest one~hiahiahia

teh ice~




I LOVE YOU!!

ALL are my dear friends n family=p esp my mum~ha
I like , I love the crunchy tarts
my tummy never has chance to be smaller
lastly I watched a ghost movie with my family
named <鬼也笑>
the plot is almost the same as the previous movie
but the dialogue is funny and makes laughter never ending!
u will feel the time passed in a rapid speed

the photos will be attached sooner~!
it's time to sleep looo~
night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment