Saturday, July 16, 2011

15th JULY 2011

UPU RESULT IS OUT 
Every form 6 friends were nervous 
to check out the result
yes
you need to prepare to set out all the outcome probabilities
this is called senses
whatever you intend to , 
wherever you wish to ,
the last decision is made by government
not all by your result
it's all about your luck
I would like to study in kl or somewhere far away from JB
but it's ended up with A Tahniah , u get UTM bla bla ~
there are plenty of form 6 frens got the chance to UTM
 Congratulation to them first~
I get UTM science computer ( rangkaian dan keselamatan )
is it a good choice for me?
I really don't know
I get insomnia at this moment
my brain just keeps on rolling and thinking abt science computer

I even randomly put this course among my 8 choices
I've no idea about the hardness of this course
I know I am not quite interested in it
but still give it a try at all
either sad or happy about this course 
it doesn't make any changes on the result
I think what I need to do is 
try to accept this 
to meet up this 
to overcome this
to pull myself together
coz it mayb my favorite in future~
" never try never know " this phrase was popped out from my brain now
keep on persuading @@

just now go play badminton with a big big gang
the advices from sze yeun,yue lun ,and shiang herng to tong mei
it's quite a good show 
lol
there's also some comparisons between SG n M'sia cert
and iphone n samsung galaxy
SG is good , NTU is nice , I PHONE is the best , SAMSUNG is nice too
everything has its own benefit 
it's depend on which people choosing which one
that's abt our real life~
 sze yiing has started her own sg life on July~
and see min had started her crescendo college life on March~
it's quite nice arh~
buck up gals~
every choice only depends on your own opinion
every road I'm going to take 
need to consider clearly now
 to stop any regretting feel appears in my mind
Pls DON'T REGRET ANY ROAD YOU'D TAKEN ,  LO YEE TENG




No comments:

Post a Comment