Saturday, July 30, 2011

1 week was gone by in a rapid speed n a simple yet warm way



27/7/11~ shopping with my adorable and lovely mummy
- having a nice chat with her
-she is the most closest friend of me
-always afraid me getting hurt and 
-feed me and treat me in a  goodish manner
I am content now
hehehehe
I found out that my love to you is growing deeper and deeper
though it's a bit mushy xp
u treat me breakfast n lunch I treat u ice cream
I gain dy lo~lol
at night , the door of my 2nd bro's car was locked up automatically
eldest bro,little bro and the only gal , me 
went to give him aid
by searching long steel ruler
under all the strength of family bond
the door was opened up
hahaha


28 & 29 / 7/11 - play badminton + yumcha

30/7/11 - go watch drama in my previous secondary school SMK TTA
wow!!!
such a funny and laughing drama 
made my day brighten up
shopping with my mum again afterwards^^
there's only men polar shirt mega sale
above 90% is only for men 
~ 累掉~






No comments:

Post a Comment