Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Last gathering with chun ping!!!hope him all the best there~

My Monday is FULL!!!

Actually there're some gatherings with chun ping around

~ mama dang seri melor ~




= bitch cafe 三剑客 =




had dinner with our chun ping at 湾仔阁 before he is going to depart to switzerland
had drinking session with adding smmr guys 
we're happy to be together 
chatting with laughter sure can't be excluded
hope chun ping all the best in his final year ya=]

noon , I watched " Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes"
at KSL with yiqian and ying rui
wooo!!!nice movie
which I didn't fall asleep on the halfway
LoL

Welcome back to JB , miss low!!!
hahaha

gonna use lots of fund to purchase U stuffs
also for the coming trips~
omg@@
fund needed

TODAY TIP : I hate myself to be so careless
being so so so stupid
let my RM 50 fly from my handbag
and I suspects my 50 bucks was lost in the damn cinema><
bloody hell!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment