Saturday, November 12, 2011

Having mid-term break with all of you=)

Once my holiday was started on last Fri,
there're 2 days were gone away with PC fair .
During this whole week,
I watched 2 movies - 
real steel 
&
you're the apple of my eye
                                                  (the latest popular tawainese love story movie show)
I love these 2 movies!
I also love my beloved friends who accompany me to watch when I need you 
I love the precious moment with my mum
shop here , shop there and eat mcd together
  I am loved by your endless love

I am being jio to lots of yumcha
due to taking care of my body
I just can attend few
I'd
 tasted new deserts with sisters
met up with form 6 classmates 
shopped  with my gals
chatted with my gals
enjoyed heart-to-heart talk with chan ying rui xp
I had attended ning xin's ROM day
there's around 77 pairs couples had formed a new stage in their own life
ning xin has become a tai tai~
she , the one among 10 gals , has married to her loved one~
wish her stay happy and blissful in her new stage
 here, I also want to congratulate the newly couple - tong mei n yi ze 
feel glad to hear your big news!
take some pics while shopping

having great tea time with you gals at taroyami~tmn sutera

our pitch is from low to high , our noise never stop xp

4 different types of ices~they said the deserts here same with kl snowflakes~


pretty gals , long time no chat like this way~

combo yumcha session with former 6 classmates~

having dinner together in another day=)though there's nobody having bday,we'd bought slices of cakes for this big day~
they eat dinner at 777 and taste the biggest drink-ais tebu~
silly guys are here too=)

this is the special cake for us~

ning xin 's ROM day~ she is the prettiest gal on that day!


we're ning xin's gals to congratulate her~



gals,
I still miss the moment we were together~
no matter how,the bond between us will be getting stronger n stronger ~

thorough this whole week
I had spent fully 
I haven't complete my hw
btw,my life is still moving on in the coming Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment