Friday, November 04, 2011

last last weeks=))

HEY,HEY,HEY!I am back!
damn long time didn't update my blog~
busy woman la ~haha
first I want to share the last last 3 weeks ago,
I bring my utm friends to hang out~
Being the travelguide of JB 
my two housemates

we're in zoo!!!

left gal is from negeri sembilan
another one is from perak
actually I am the one who promised to bring them outing 
in JB
finally fix a time to our JB hotplaces
They asked me how about going to Johor Zoo?!@.@
Surely I couldn't remove their imagination on JB ZOO
I should fulfill their imagination well definitely~lol
lastly I brought them to there with RM3 entrance fee
out of their expectation,there're some of the animals being taken away temporarily
due to the repairment of zoo
However ,
we could watch the bird show which is allegedly 2.30p.m. 
but in the end we waited till 3.30p.m.
the bird show is the only thing I can get new from zoo!
birds are clever creature!


though it's few animals to see
we still took quite lots of photos
coz I am a photo queen!!!
hahaha~
next we went to DANGA BAY-johor travel hotplace

do u see the big word-DANGA BAY???here we are~

2 gals below the big prawn~
I love the way we getting along~



this weekend we had bought many utensils


and
do our preparation of tools which are being used on the mooncake festival drama show!

it's yeun's guitar~being the model for us on designing a fake 3D guitar

the cigarettes are especially bigger than the normal one~

after settling the tools till 3am,we grabbed the time to take several pics just for fun!wooray~

can u imagine this item on my friend's hand? xppp

big prawn!!!
with kahyen~
got this type of animal in jb zoo oh~lol
RM 3 for 1 ride~she is a little gal who likes to try~
I am just sit on the poor horse~don't add any unnecessary pressure to it~lol

look at this animal , still capable to choose a nice place to take a nap
love these two white birds ~so sweet!!!xphaha

No comments:

Post a Comment