Saturday, April 06, 2013

Diary #2

   Starting from March , I had worked as a promoter in TMN U Jusco for 4 weekends.
I had met my primary class teacher , primary classmate and of course UTM coursemates/friends.
I even need to use talking to spend the whole working time , seeming it's a bit wasteful of time,no choice , I am born to speak with somebody. 

  Learning that do the job you don't fancy , it will only make you feel boring and eventually there's no point at all besides rest, working and sleep.I don't know what working style I want , but if I want to work ,I want to work with the job I like , then I will feel full of energy like Japanese' working style (ps : they have their own language with energized spirit and make others feel like themselves) Wao. 

  Besides working , there're still quite packed study for me during this semester. I took 20 credit hours this sem . However , the lecturers for this sem is the best ever lecturers whom I can learn something from them.
Hahaha. Satisfied with these lecturers' KPI. LOL.

  I can finally shout out my midterm holiday mode is on after the hard time in preparing the test . Fell in love with my bobbie again.I had not seen her for 2 weeks ago. She becomes fatter and more active(actually everytime she will jump up and pull her hands towards me when I back home ). She can stand up-straight for around 10 minutes long. Let her to have a bath with my helpful aid. Seeing her and hugging her , I really feel fortunate to have her to be one of my family members. hehehe.

  Enjoy the holiday fully! I swear! There's a list for holiday :

1. Meeting up with old friends
2. Hanging out with Lee Sze
3. Visit dentist 
4. Injection of hepatitisB vaccine
5. Paktoh with my dear mummy
6. Reading one story book
.
.
.
.
.




No comments:

Post a Comment