Sunday, June 30, 2013

Learnt in experience

I have a happy news to share here
I get my first 4 flat in my 4 semester 
I never thought of getting this high grade in my result before
It's amazing and shocked as I was checking it in Roost
And the the first people who saw this is my beloved bffs
Even they show congratulation to me 
I just would think the result grades are only between A- and A
when I saw it really on my eyes
It let me shout out loud 
I have proved it that I can do it
btw with the best lectures from lecturers 
I do really love this semester lecturers



Okay, I've trusted I don't have the so-called luck in both ends
When there comes luck in one side ,
the another side is sure lack of luck

I found out I would get luck in finding a part-time job
but I can't deny that it's time to gain my experience in holidays
I am too naive to trust stranger easily without firm determination and best calculation
feel like getting cheated
but fortunately I have my friends who helped and gave me the support to say no to this kind of business
Thanks god!
It's a good experience for me to face this real world 
Don't being too honest outside your world

No comments:

Post a Comment