Friday, June 21, 2013

Simple is loved

Last day is my last test in 4th semester
During those past days 
I've been doing chores in house
actually it's not easy to be a cooker at house
far more than I imagined
buy ingredients
prepare ingredients
cook ingredients well
clean house
wash clothes
dry clothes
Not simple, but yet tough

Due to her absence in the house
I don't want eat outside
I have to depend on my hands and of course internet
to search for recipes
ps : luckily the dinners were not overcooked
fortunately sometimes learnt from mum when she is cooking

Met up with mum today
she is still same as usual
likes to kidding and chatting
luckily her leg sickness has been recovered from working
It may sound weird , right?
however it's true
I was jubilant
Maybe we should look at the good side of everything
albeit we're facing everything

I just want to have a simple life
 I do hate somebody
I do dislike them
but we're bonded

Learnt from a drama
If you don't step forward 
How to have future?
(你不踏前一步,怎么会有前途呢?)
I love this quote very much
Hope you like it too









No comments:

Post a Comment