Monday, September 27, 2021

1 booked has been unlocked - 人性的弱点 (Weakness of Human Nature)

 Ever since being a mother for a cheerful son and work from home, 

me time has been reduced to none. 

I had bought lots of books online and placed them neatly in the bookshelf

Last week, I had finished one book finally. 


 

This book is philosophy type, which is talking about how to treat others in a way that they will treat you back and it will be benefit to you in the end

If you need a person to have attention to your problem, you're not only complaining to him.

You need to lend your ears to look out for his need/wish, 

so that he will borrow his ears to you in return.

This moral was taught since I was being a kid in school, however, who will use it in a wise manner in future? 

By reading to book, it makes me refresh my moral class and learn how to treat others.

It teaches me to write down diary to help myself to learn from my wrongdoings. 

I wish I could do it always.

 Summary of this book:

1. Give praise to others sincerely

2.Don't force others to admit their wrongdoings

3. Relationship is started since you're contributing your time/money/concern

4. No one will give their interest to your thought unless you give yours first to others

5. Remember name of each person is giving a kind of honor towards the person

6. Having a good impression by neat appearance is very important

7. Listen more, talk less, even when you want to talk, first talk about his interest instead of yourself

8. Read more books to strengthen your mindset

9. Don't forget to apply the theories in daily basis whether in doing business/working under manager/working with colleague/staying with anyone in the same roof

10. Use your mature attitude & altitude to overview on something, not by prejudice




No comments:

Post a Comment