Friday, September 02, 2011

I sure will miss u like hell~

the date I am going to enter U is come closer and closer xp
chan ying rui is left to Pahang from JB
I am quite not getting used to it
coz she is sitting beside me for one n half years 
we'd influenced each other
the bond is getting stronger and stronger between us
sometimes 
our patterns will be the same automatically
or we'll always talk in same frequency
and speak with same words
if play the game including  "44shunli" and "patting"
the chance of patting is more than 50%
this is called best frenship
keep bickering is making our ship getting bigger and heavier
hope we can maintain it well
don't let it burst
I always the AH LO u know
u always the AH RUI I know 
that's all






wish u good luck in ur 4 years examinations
wish u stay pretty 
wish u stay healthy
wish u stay weirdo
wish u stay happy
wish our study are smooth like hell~
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment