Sunday, September 11, 2011

== touched ==

10/9/11
I had finished the orientation in UTM
it's really large area inside UTM
field is large
hall is large
hospital is large
the building of engineering faculty also large
the system is quite high tech
the seniors of different faculty is very helpful and kind
guide us well
but I haven't meet my course seniors


till now I still haven't recognize the way to my faculty N28
my living place is KDSE
                                        I am living at quite far away from the faculty and hall
hence, besides taking bus , I need to walk 
can u imagine how long u have to walk for 1 hour ???
haha
btw I think I need to have some refreshments
In the following week 
I am busy to start my study


it's one week I didn't see my mama dy
I found out my mama is miss-ing me like hell
she always worries me don't have food to eat
tonight is the day I come back home 
my mama cooked many delicious for me esp green bean desert
I bet she is busy cooking a whole day
oh sayang sayang her
thanks to her love 
even my 2nd bro was envy me
ps : my mama is hard to sleep without me around 
hahaha

fortunately I am studying U in JB
or else I will let her miss me sooooooo much
actually I will also miss her sooooooooooo much
I miss my friends ~ esp chan ying rui,lee yen fong n evebi n ee~xp
wish to explore more in UTM
n be more independent n strong to fight for 4 years U life


the trip with u

the night with u all



the last trip for mersing kaki

the last trip before sisters n buddies go for U
I do miss u all =) wish u all are used to the new environment soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment