Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Such a wonderful day with u gals=)))

after lesson
my lovely friend wan shi and me find our own way 
to the UTM convocation pesta
this pesta is built up for a big sale of clothes and malay cuisine 
under such a hot temperature
I have a resistance feel to forbit my step to the entrance door of pesta
in the end no other choice xp
under such a high and cant-stand temperature
we are finding our lunch+dinner in one time

the malay mee pattaya or rice are delicious
and we get free fried nudget
hanging around the stalls
under long time choosing sport suits with RM 10 each
kah yen - my roommate have come to join us
we continue our shopping in this large "pasar malam"
first time I am contented and pleased on this shopping in pesta
lastly I could barely remember I was the one who sell products n don't have time to shop in pesta
in pra-u school SSI
actually these 2 pesta got their unique meanings for me
I love to eat the yellow small beans or kacang putih sold by the malays
lol
after done our shopping
there's no bus for us to back hostel
we've a silly and crazy thought
WALK TO OUR HOSTEL
omg~damn such long distance to reach our destination
we've walked halfway and see our lucky star - bus
wooohooo
my ending for tonight is fighting online in hostel and playing fb
 as well as giving a fresh post on blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment