Wednesday, April 14, 2010

心淡了。。。

Eye tearing everyday is a part and parcel in my life since march in 2010.There is a great change in my life, i thk it may be a turning point or milestone in my 19 years. I think this event has created a big and unchangeable revolution in my mind...With your any cruel words and inhumane doing , It makes my closest person get hurt mentally but not physically . Can YOU think about all your words and doings before the action is done by you....can bear us a free places to find our real soul and spirit as well as just be ourselves, let us don't see you and listern your sound ...I loathe your harsh words to my dear person . Can you get out from my life and let me feel my world is full of good memories but not the things and words made by you. Do you know all my feeling now and make me be freed from it? Just walk out of my life. I only want the beauty of my life , don't want the grime of my life . I want the beauty of physic don't want the ugliest thing in my mind.You really make me disappointed , despair and frustrated...I even can't forgive what you said and done before....Don't ask me anything about it anymore...I don't want you to destroy the beauty of my life...Hope my wishes come true!!thanks GOD!!!

anyone , anytime , anywhere can make you disappointed , despair , upset ... although you try to avoid it from appearing in font of you , but the more you wish , the higher the percentage you get it ... I had tired of , bored of , be sick of this damn superb duper happening!!! Hope God will give some help on my life...thankzZ!

心淡了。。。我会坚强的,你让我知道什么叫做残忍,你也让我知道你什么叫做虚伪。。。

with you all supports and and concerns , I will be strong and calm to meet up any obstacles in front of me , pls don't worry me coz I will learn to take good care of myself, and hope all of you be well and happy . thx thx thx !!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment