Tuesday, April 27, 2010




Now I have to be strong and calm to see the thing and and listen the words surrounding me...I have to accompany someone to solve the problems and to advise the one to be generous in mind . How to make a person be happy ? Now , I have to find out the ways to cure this .....


Recently, there were some severe problems happened in my family members in our home.
Mummy has sarcoma of womb , me has grave disease , my brother has stomachache , and so many troubles wound round me , i can't breathe at all ....my heartbeat flows rapidly....I am really worry about my mummy!!!! btw , I pray to the 'GOD' and and my wish is let my mummy not to be worry and agitated as well as be crazy with our matters . She is the best person whom I love ....I can't bear to separate with her d, and I want be together with her forever ... I know it's the time for me to freeze my mind and be strong to accept the task which was given by GOD....Hope everything is fine ....

No comments:

Post a Comment