Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally , I can breathe freely and be relax with current news surrounding me...Finally I can accept the truth . Finally , I can the thing I always do . N laugh the thing which I want to laugh ....After going to church , I realize that there must be a solution for people to solve their own problems ....Though we are normal people , we have six senses and feeling with others especially family . Since I have strong admire with my his personality , but the person I loved , the larger the hurt be get ...Now I can slowly adapt his temper and think his doing is crazy and like a shit ...So I won't take it to my heart. I would't believe him anymore....I wouldn't cry for him....I wouldn't laugh for him ...I really don't have any sympathy for you ....the way you do for me ,the way i return to you....With some friends' aids , I really feel that with u by my side , I feel better and seems like freed from jail...lozz....thanks lozzz.....!!! muack....

No comments:

Post a Comment