Saturday, April 17, 2010

God is giving me time to decide my future path and let me see the truth in the surrounding of me by my sensation

15-Since you at night e3 brings me go out for yamcha~
we cry together n hold hand-in-hand~
in that time,i really want ee always be my side!she is the person who understands me~i had told her how the days i had since march ago.our spirits meet up .she said her U life n wat da problem she face nw n wat da matter her roommate experienced before~
ps: Today I hav cried for 4 times . How I wish to be calm and stop crying anymore. How I be determine to continue my study ?! but my future is full of darkness and I can't see my future anymore. My heart is beating hardly. =.=

16-hav fun wif my good friends^wif my broken n repaired heart~i need this whole day to diminish my depress that was gathered tightly. how i wish i can destroy it,but i can't control myself at all.today finally i never cry le~i thk it's my ee's effort ba.she's my angel ~she brings happiness to me ,though my smile is mixed wif a sour complicated taste,but i hav tried to get my sensation.i thk it's a good start for me in the following days~i'm sorry to let u worry d~u r my faithful friend n listerner!coz u will always be my shoulder that i don't want to lose~ i need ur love n shoulder~for u all supports ,i will work hard to divide precisely my concentration to 2 parts that are for my mum n for my study.i know u all wan me keep on studying.n i hav decided to give 100%+100%=200%to do my chores ~thanks for ur supports^i really appreciate it with my teardrops^i promise i would take care of my healthy as studying. thxanks for u all friends' supports...I LOVE U!

Hope someone can light up my life and give me instruction in the path I have to take...

everything which happens in your life is planned precisely by GOD , we can't change our fate but we can control our fate by changing our attitude and view towards any problems.Ayw, I want to shout out : though now I am facing a great turning point in my life, but I have to face it naturally with all my efforts because the thing has happened in front of me , I can't change it to original way as before again.this is called my fate , it's the time I have experience this event. I know is not only me face this problem . This is the time I have to concentrate in my study and my mummy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment