Saturday, January 01, 2011

1-1-2011 is on...

ee's chicken chop
think to let the book has a part with us ...but can't><

my lovely girl-lee sze

this is the most recommended cafe!!!
after eating , we go shopping and try cloth !!!
mine fish chip 

it's me - lo teng




teng's drink ~ madras tea



ee's drink ~ teh ice...it's very thick oh...no bad

they are our desserts...yi chi bang!!!

esp this new york cheese ... tasty till max... give it 5 stars~

special chocolate cake of the cafe...not bad ...

wow.....ha
hohoho...
I was advised not to fail to keep the appointment with you , girl
my lovely girl , thanks for bringing me to everywhere
though we seldom hang out together
but our strong bond is connected all the time
I really cherish the moment with you
we can talk nonsenses and play each other
we talked frankly
we talked seriously
we talked freely
I feel sorry for your happening recently
haha
if there's any unwell feeling
tell me will do
I will help with all my methods
and thanks for being my faithful girl
I love the lunch with you
very yummy of this delicious western food
the normal shop with some indian style
but it's nice restaurant in bukit indah...I forget it's name...ltr tell you all...
its name is Thamara Cafe=)
the foods there are all delicious (*heard from ee*)
it's true !!!!!
we ordered desserts and chops
the cakes there are deserved to have a taste...
Too bad I can't taste the tiramisu...


Thamara Cafe
14, Jalan Indah 16/7,
Taman Bukit Indah, JB.
Business hour: 11am - 10pm (close on Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment