Friday, January 28, 2011

I have a nice kakak~!

hwee min , kia xin , me on25th of Jan

3 girls

my cupcake

silently put this on kitchen


my dear kak & me...you are prettier , k?ha
funny chong sheng ...

even my birthday is over
you still present me a lovely pinky cupcake
hahaha
thanks ya...kak
you still continue to treat me the other cupcakes these few days=)
you are the one who sayang me most
dunno why we seem like have that affinity to meet up
though I stay at season for 1 month
you still give your deepest love to me
u help me wash almost the plates
help me arrange the breads 
I love to work with you
even work overtime , I am ok 
you know I am not getting quite well with ee ping
you intentionally ask me to TA work
to avoid me being unhappy
haha
nice to meet you,kak
nonono
is the best manager
this is the first time I like malay girl
kak, I sure attend your coming wedding^^(though no money)
during this month , I have learnt much from you oh~

No comments:

Post a Comment