Saturday, January 01, 2011

year 2010 was ended , year 2011 is started...=)

30-12-2010 ~ go for the celebration with my girl , ying rui xp
today's the funny girl-ying rui's birthday...
she just turns into 19 years old
and almost all my friends said me almost turn into 20 le@@
there's another girl - yiing who went with us...
sing k till throat sick
go take photos in toilet ^^
I think this is the main thing we do in toilet...
dunno when we turn into 20 ++ years old , we still can do these acts or nt?!
old already la...
can't bear to turn into 20 la...

31-12-2010 ~ almost nearer and nearer to 2011
in the afternoon , hanging out with tong mei them
coz today is the adorable girl - tong mei's birthday ...
wow ... it's so happy for me la..
being in highest spirit all the time
I always do the shameful things
I carry tong mei girl on my back oh~!
LOL...
got other people seeing us ...
feel shy la...but I would accomplish my words d...haha
around 7.00p.m. we headed to beijing restaurant near sutera mall
and formed a circle
I kept on make them laugh...
but if you can laugh , then laugh ba.... it's your fortune oh...
actually I just want to make tong mei cry for today
but in the end , is tong mei made my tears coming out...
she helped me to let my hope being realized...lol

she praised me too much la...I dunno you like me too much than expected
very grateful to your kindness and praises
listening to your kind speech really made me feel comfy and suitable for the scene
I know your character finally ... I want to say sorry to you that I had been mistaken you in few days ago
I am a bad girl la... hope you forgive me
I shouldn't to say like that...but I would love you more and more after today outing
just same with your saying tonight
hope there's no change for the sincere friendship between us
just hope everything is alright for the next year
be happy always ...
I also love to talk with jia mei sis la...
she is a girl who is nice
she could talk everything with me
and I am enjoying to listen to her
we can talk non-stop by the pond
I just want to talk to you freely without any uncomfortable feeling
and you won't mind to listen my wrong words
this is the friend I want...
but if you want to correct my doings
just secretly let me know by talking to me ...
I would appreciate it ~


these days I was not at home at all...
do the birthday cards to ying rui , tong mei
I feel my art talent is bad enough lo...
hope they can forgive my bad work on their cards
hope we still can hang out together as before ...

this 2010 year end is a special one for me
actually I was called to join with my girls in the yumcha session  tonight
but I had agreed to join with the other group first
the guy had booked my time in 29/12 night (*to help him do birthday card*)
but in the end I did birthday card to tong mei d in the night...haha
feel sorry for him ...^^ if there's time , call me to help you ba...
I had been hanging out to eat supper/dinner in seafood restaurant
but in the end the restaurant was nearly closed
going to cry le...
then we went to eat roti tisu in red rose pulau penang ma ma dang ~
the roti tisu there is very high d ....
on the way to all these places
there's 17 fireworks being burned
wow!!!
I never ever enjoy the fireworks inside car
it's a very special countdown for me
really enjoy the whole day with you ...
2010 was ended as the fireworks were burning out ...
nice shoot !!!
another new life is to be continued...
hope my observation ability is improved...
hope my memory ability is enlarged...
hope everything is well to all of my family members , my friends , and  me =)
I would try to rub away the stain between us
but yet enlarge the virtue of you , friends
I don't wish to do any wrong doings to my friends
If you treat me as your friend , then don't step over the line of our friendship...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment