Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am a real 20 girl xp welcome to 20 age ...

actually I think my 20 aged birthday maybe lonely a bit
bcoz everyone got their jobs 
everyone seems like busy with their own 
24th of Jan actually is my birth day
but I didn't celebrate with my family 
my dear friends had dated me within these days
on 23 night :
I was cheated badly !!!
my brain was being washed that just a few fellow friends
would celebrate my coming bday
then then then
as I stepped into the cafe
how surprise I get
how touch I am
how many tears I left down
the sisters and buddies were waiting for me
sing bday song on 00:00
welcome to my 20 bday!
receiving bday messages 
eating bday cake 
receiving bday gift
It's a memorable night with all of you
hugging with the sisters together was not forgotten
received card and t-shirt
  
on 24 
from day to night
I hang out with ee & hui
we went shopping
eating
singing
the tired feel is getting stronger and stronger
I am eager to back home and take a nap 1st
in the end I didn't
my friends called me up and greeted  me
I was going to attend next party
yumcha with form 6 guys (last year bday kaki) except min
haha
it was a great night with you
eating cake 
drinking the sweet tea
eating "roti canai"
having a chatting group on ground 
it's a nice gathering to talk 
receiving a big sized present 
it's damn big
and useful la
it makes my mum happier than me lo
lol
thanks for snatching the gift to me ah...haha
I also received a glass cup...
my 2nd bro is damn pretty handsome
gives me money for my phone credit..丑哥真好
  
on 25 night
hang out with ns friends
just few ppl
a then and me had promised to held an gift exchange session btw us
haha
omg
we had funny and yet laughing night with the other 2 ns friends
we had recalled back our NS memories
full of funny acts and talks
let a then laughed till can't continue to eat dinner

every night has its own story
every celebration has its difference with different ppl
I cherish every night with everyone of my friends
I want to thank everyone who had planned , done and bought anything for me
I am touched every night within these days
I am not cold blooded...
heart is warm right now
enjoy the moment with you =)
I know you care me ,
I won't forget it
thanks for making different birthday parties for me
appreciate all of your works on my birthday
love you all 
happy birthday to myself=)
hope everyone and me be happy always ...
this is a new year for me to create more and more experiences and works
 




No comments:

Post a Comment