Friday, March 11, 2011

10-march-2011

my mum keeps chatting with me
all the day
we got our own little space
I knew a v v v surprise news
it's a shock 
I saw a mummy cried in her heart
her eyes were red as she talked
the father of the girl was also tearing and cried in dark
there's nothing to say

I can imagine
if you really do this mistake
you are not only hurt yourself
you only let your closest parents down
you won't know they are very protective for you 
you never know the pain they keep in their heart
I learnt many cases like this 
but I can't imagine it did happen around me

I don't know how to describe the feeling of a mother
maybe is the kind of missing 
the kind of sad
it's really hurt for a mummy
due to a daughter's mistake
one step can lead your future being dark
it's v v v tough for you

 before you do it
you must think twice n clearly
must think the consequence of the act
especially for the boy~
must protect girl~
though we are in the teenage age
we have to think our own future 
DON'T 
let our parents feel sad n worry
about us
in parents' mind
we are always their loved children
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment