Wednesday, March 23, 2011

mood swinging~

~22th of March~
I made an earlier appointment with my doc
in the early morning
as usual
I had to do blood test
n waited for a long queue to meet HIM
During the waiting session
mum and me saw an adorable & pretty nice picture~
an old mother was eating ice-cream
with the accompany of her son
seeing the old mother was indeed enjoyed the ice-cream n snacks
 the happiness on her face was the most adorable
so cute!!!!!!
envy her~
 I like to stick to my mum
always praise her cooking is fabulous
n tasty
let me getting fat n fat ~



I got my job soon~
thanks for the luck
dunno how the environment n politic in the working area@@
hope everything is well





RECENTLY 
I dislike one thing
one outing made me feel the true of urself
there's a story behind it


 
In fact I wish to do something for u
but now I think I can't do that at all
coz I am not used to be with u~
sorry to make u awkward ~



No comments:

Post a Comment