Thursday, March 03, 2011

Where RAinbows End

I finally finished this book~ps:borrow from ee's elder sis...lalala
where rainbows end???? I like the ending~
ate 1 corn while reading the ending~lol
mememe~

next : play badminton with friends~nice
dinning in the " food street " around the sutera..ps:the food there are not favored by me!!!!


Today my life is fully used~xp
my mum left me alone at home><
I read my book
WHERE rainbows end~
at first 
I think I won't love  reading lover novel
this book is the first book I read abt love
I like the ending~x]
it's about the silence
till now I still haven't know the silence
hahaha~
the silence get awaken by the only answer in each heart
everything do happen with a reason
when you moan on the bad life u get
there's another prospective way u get too

 the chance
is ultimate
the choice is made by urself
try to listen your heart
try to do the thing you won't feel remorseful in the future
try as much as you could
try to express your feeling as well as you can
give it a try
LOL~
I seems like I get some understanding from this story
people go people come
cherish the closest person you have
 try to keep more n more memories~

No comments:

Post a Comment