Saturday, May 04, 2013

Diary #4

Busy busy busy on studying , assignments , and lab skill base 
For last week , I have worked out all my time for this so-called "essential" element in every semester
This is called Uni-life 
Btw 
I had great time with One Piece movies
During releasing my tense 
I  was overwhelmed in the Luffy's character
A little boy who has dream and pursues his dream bit by bit
without single cowardliness
Normally the one who is brave might has simple thinking
and aims for the only one ambition in his life
How I wish to have simple life like in the carton movie
But reality is real in fact
can't deny that I hate to see the reality


1st of May should be one day I could rest and lay down on bed 
However I was stuck in my homework 
Oh my god
All my friends went to sutera mall to enjoy the spirit of UBAH
while I have no idea of  this news
hahaha
new feeds in fb was filled with the photo and quotes about the politic leader's show-up
Around 70k people attended and squeezed in sutera field
and prepared for UBAH the country
wow!
My spirit goes with you although I was not there 


The hottest topic in town lately is the politic news in Malaysia
Normally everyone will keep silent during this period
while this 2013 year will be totally different for Malaysian citizens
May a better Malaysia can be leaded 
All we wish is only a peace and fair election
either lose or win
don't get agitated
face it wholeheartedly 

5 May 
vote wisely

To be a responsible Malaysian resident

がんばでください

おやすみなさい
Good night 

cut my fringe  today , not for 5MAY ...hahaha












No comments:

Post a Comment