Monday, September 06, 2010

don't ask me y...

Now is 6.54pm le....
My look is bad with drops ...
I want your willing concern,
not always keep on thinking on money money
I don't want anything
I just want your concern
& bring me to heal my sick
I really be satisfy of your doing
if you can do it with sincerely
you have changed
you have changed to someone who i have strange sense
I don't want this kind of feeling
mixed feeling
you are one of my love
but I can't remember your doing before
Can I wake up?
Can I be strong and determinated?
Can I ?
Can I ?
I have tried to be strong and brave to confront you
But I can't.
I can do that to you...
I don't want be a child
I don't want!!!!!!
Can you be generous to me ?
Can you don't be generous to others ?
I want much cans and can'ts....
If you can do those
I am happy and glad d...

No comments:

Post a Comment