Thursday, September 09, 2010

mummy , you are always on my mind
















Sometimes , when I recall back my mind , there are some funny thing I have done to let you down . Remember that I have followed mum's sis back to Ipoh due to showing that you are a bad mum who always don't want buy new things for me especially beautiful clothes I loved . But I have forgotten the time my mum had bought several clothes for me maybe is when I was 12 years old , and those clothes still can be wore ah...why I have to pursue prettier and newer clothes at that time ? I think that time I was young enough and was intend to get away my mum from my sight to let her worry me as much as she can do...hahaha...thinking back the moment , I am too naive and childish with simple mind...In previous , I am naive ,thus , I can't tolerate with mummy for the reason she can't satisfies my need . I just like the thing I liked without thinking anymore and don't want the result that she can't buy something for me or she can't have something for me . It is a way that I used to be happy .
However , as I am getting older and older and is 19 years old now, I can be in her shoes to think about her difficulties in her position . And that's why I always respect her , try to help her , and love her wholeheartedly , this is called closest relationship between us . There's a thick blood which hold our love get to closer and closer . I like the feeling with her because it's warm and comfy . When I was young , she do all the chores to let me grow up and make sure my body is clear and healthy then she can sleep well . If she has any sickness around her , I willing to lent her my hands to ensure her healthy and cleanliness is under control . Because I AM YOUR LOVED TENG !

No comments:

Post a Comment