Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jia Hui babe comes back JB !!!

special decorate for jia hui babe ...^^
of course got jia hui's pics too ^^


of course got many pics of me

meal and us
mei mei

patterns of beauty

our cost on this delicious meal

over full ady

with leaves , we are playing

us

love this pic 

seoul korean restaurant

baking meat

let me recommend my beauty - jia hui 

leaves

is looking for the waitress to cook for us

pretty with tea

is waiting for the korean food ordered

This day is the meal day for me n hui .... haha ...
I have been long time no have such a large food to take in le...
As jia hui come back 
she treats me a big delicious meal
It's korean food full of korean spicy soup and baked meat
we have been full already once the dishes is coming
As we are eating , or before eating ,
we don't forget to take photos
on that day ,
I am the one seldom capture pics
coz there is a more professional one
who is willing to capture the moments we are
the food we eat
the different pattern we post
hahaaha
review all the pics I have dedicated 1 photo specially to hui
1 specially to myself
hui , yours 1 is more pretty oh~^
hope you can frequently come back to JB to bring me out
n eat some special dishes which I seldom eat
hahahaha
next time got chance let me treat you back ba....

love you hui... muackszzz ~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment