Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TODAY IS A LAUGHING DAY FOR ME~^

Today pa study group is canceled jor . I am glad to hear that because today is not suitable to study la...It's too early to study paper 1.I have many many things haven't study yet>< I have chemistry tuition 11.00p.m.,before I reached tuition , I am struggle . I know this time I attend must have many problems can't figure out . During my tuition is underway , there is really lots of questions have to ask but I don't ask my professor . Why ? Coz I have no mood to listen his teaching le , I even use sms to finish the lesson ... how could I be now?! I keep on sms with my friend . hahahaha...I don't know how to tell teacher that I don't want tuition le...Sorry , professor!!!! I am embarrassing to tell you LA...if for few days I don't attend your tuition , that means I don't tuition anymore...I feel I don't know many things that I should understand , maybe my brain has stuck at something else ba...I have this serious frustration and lurch...I think now I have to study by myself without your help . I will try my best to improve my chemistry d. hahaha


After tuition , I am on the way to back home , shiang herng is going to compete with wei ping with car skill and car's function ...hahaha...on the road , shiang herng intends to overtake wei ping's car , and that naughty wei ping don't let my driver,herng overtaking him ...I am laughing uncontrollably , I have laughed out the unhappy on my mind...hahahahaha...The shiang herng also want to play his car with 4 persons include him leh...Finally , he played his car with letting sounds ' heheheeeeee' , is pi4 lun2 near my house . Though he is brave to play his car , but he still is afraid his car tyres broken ...hahahaha....this is ridiculous . This is the first laughing .


After that , I go out to buy lunch with my mummy . There's raining heavily as we want to buy fried mee. We go the hawker we never go before , me drop off the car and buy mee . there is a female auntie whose Chinese vocal is too difficult to be heard ... But I can hear oh...it's too surprising le...
When I wainting for her cooking , there are 2 males who want take order . They can't understand what the auntie said . Though the auntie repeated for 2 or 3 times , both of them still can't know what the words she spelling ... At that instant , I am endured laughing for a long time le....hahahahaha...I can't stand anymore , ha , the men look at me with those kind of way you know d...with strange eyesight ...hahahaha...the eyesight means that they still don't know what the auntie said ... I feel it's really funny , and thought if I feel bad and sad next time , if I  can see this , my sadness must be laughed out loudly ...
hahahahahaha....thus I feel that today is with beautiful colors that I like...hope everyday I can get the colors .

No comments:

Post a Comment