Saturday, September 11, 2010

Expecially write for my dear friends who are very concern for my health...

Just now accepted a call from my dear zi mui , she concerns about my health condition....Since one time I asked this friend , my zi mui hui , just one time I ask you about seeking doctor , I bet you have worried me since I have requested your help . Recently , I have a big up-down mental , seems like I am siting on a roller coaster , sometimes sad sometimes glad , I have no idea why I can be into this silly pattern . Maybe I am needing something or someone can make joys to me let me cheer up . I am a silly silly silly girl I don't like . But I need a shoulder  for me and ears to let me talk  over a long long time with him / her that I won't be tired of . I need your help or something else I don't know . I want a peace place for shouting and loved friend for chatting and I just want run away from my unlucky , can you help me ?


I NEED PEACE OF MIND
I NEED BIG BIG PACE
I NEED BIG BIG SMILE AROUND
I NEED STUDY LE
I NEED TO BE STRONG
I NEED STOP CRYING
I NEED TO BE RIGHT
WHEN SOMEONE IS NOT RIGHT
I NEED TO BE GOOD FRIEND
WHEN SOMEONE IS NOT GOOD TO BE TRULY FRIEND


now is 12.15a.m. le, I still online , silly girl is writing my sound in my heart.


LYT , you have to take good care of your own , don't let anyone who loves you worries you badly .
I have promised to be good to my body , won't let it be spoiled .

No comments:

Post a Comment