Tuesday, February 01, 2011

31th is the last day work in season ~

due to these few last days , I was transferred to work in Plaza Tasek with a bit arrangement ... lol
didn't go to TA anymore
I am surprise I still have more chance to work my liked ones~rui,kak,chu except ping~
I think maybe kak wants to see me more then arrange me work in PL ba...haha
31th today is my last day work in season
there is a gathering yumcha in 30th of Jan ...
what a great night with all of you
enjoy that night ...
keep photoing , this time not use my hp ... no current ==
I am glad to chat with kak and sit beside her
maybe I know we can't continue to meet up recently
thus I am getting more cherish the moment with her
haha
saying some disgusting words here
but they are from my mind right now
I would miss you d , kak
though you say me " amoni siao za bo , mengong , sering ketawa ketawa ketawa..."
amoini , tolong saya letak ini under purchasing file , closing file , customer invoice file , cny file , HR file ... "
amoini , kecewa lah!
amoini , tengok a boy tu buat kerja awak
amoini , malasnya
amoini , lambatnya , see , I sudah susun roti for you
amoini , selalu pergi toilet ...
amoini , makan makan makan ...eik , jangan makan lagi hor , tak ada sample lagi la
nanti tak ada customer beli
ambil makan la ...
bisingnya awak...cakap cakap shj
amoini , jangan kacau saya ah ... I emotional today ... many jobs to do ... but your face is smiling to me always...
amoini , jangan main main ah...lol
I also remember you asked me to your wedding personally as I just worked there for a few days...
I was shocked to listen it...
If I can , I want let the friends surround me being always happy ya~I want make you smile ...this is my job in my whole life...
wakaka...recall back these normal words from you , just a surprise I am the one who always forget the things I just done for a few seconds before , but I still can remember your every single words...shiok ~
the words always be listened here but out from here...omg!
I STILL REMAIN SILLY GIRL^^ but I do enjoy my this kind of blur life...
IT'S NOT CHANGED AT ALL
all the time used for eating , drinking , chatting , doing chores , countering , laughing
without the existence of the bad woman ,
I FEEL EXTRA EXCITED FOR THIS DAY
I love the moment we were
I love to chat with you
I hate the auntie who let you sorry
I just knew the past things between you and her
feel very sorry for your situation
you still have more time to work with her...@@
omg!
If next time I meet her up in anywhere , I sure 100% act never know her before
coz you are my 1st enemy!
I never see this hypocritical crazy , fierce and dishonesty people in my world
you only say others wrong and means you right la?!
you dun think you are the one who dun do wrongs?
you think yours are always correct?
always hide in washroom and play your phone then complaint us didn't know how to work
you only do shit lo!!!
as the counter lack of fund , just put the finger behind me and say teng is the one at cashier
kak's position is higher than you , you still think you are more capable than her ?!
you still say the gossip behind her and complaint her don't know how to be a head...
just know how to complaint , how to get the trust from the super !!!
I look down on your doings !!!
don't you feel you are disliked by other colleagues???< kesian la my kak and rui >

No comments:

Post a Comment