Tuesday, December 28, 2010

today is another happy day for me^

my house has a large renovation!!!
esp kitchen !!!
I like my dad's design!!!
today no painting ,
today only cleaning up the dirtiness of my house
all the kitchen tools are full of dust , it's as thicken as tyre
omg==!
my lil bro keeps on talking with me
even working also want me accompany him and chat with him==!
bro , I am tired you know
but it's quite comfy and feel not bad with the new atmosphere
my dad, mum, lil bro & me are doing these unfinished jobs
I washed all the plates,forks,spoons,pots,pans,and so on...
hiayoyo...really much much more than expected
the cleaning job is also tiring and was done from afternoon to evening
in this great renovation
the relationship between me and my lil bro is deeper and closer la....xp
why I said like this?!
coz we play the main role in this great achievement!!!
as painting , we talked non-stopped ...
there's a discovery from my lil bro
I realized I can change his mind sometimes
he listened my advice frequently
but there's some times he didn't bother my advice==
and I talked to him that I care you lo!!!
as you were suspended got serious sickness, I cried in the dark and worried till don't have appetite to eat leh xp
fortunately , the suspension is totally wrong , I hate the physician who wrongly give diagnosis!!!
in previous times , I would thought that why mummy want to give birth to you ?!
sometimes I dislike you , but there's many times I like you lar...xixi
I like your present in my life ,k?
my dad & mum are like kid ones ^^
seeing them be in harmony state , it a favour for me...
tonight hanged out with my girls
we are back to previous
I love the yumcha with you...
we went to  a bad cafe near sutera mall~><
it's called dolphin~omg==
the waitress and waiters there are weirdos
lack of manners ... just being rush to put down the drinks on center of table
and jia hui's cold drink-oreo , the glass cup is too high on the table
too difficult to drink ....lol
another funny thing is made by me
it's about tissue paper one...
if next time got chance and feeling , I show to you again~haha
today,  yi qian's little sis has her birthday~
we fetched qian from her work place and rush to her house to send gifts to her
qian's sis is too shy la... don't want take photo with us~
lastly , hope qian's sis hapi b'day!
we straight away went to 777 restaurant to have our next yamcha
omg...it's a bit late le...
'lemon tebu ais' was finished...too bad xd
it's a nice chatting tonight~

No comments:

Post a Comment