Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I finally know the way !!!yeah!!!


today is 14-6-11
in my half day
I use my memory brain to take note this map
handwritten by my neighbour
hahahaha
my life is full of question marks 
but the life has no exact answer 
it's dependent

guess what the directions for this map???
it's for my mummy
I am the one who shows the directions and way 
to n fro
I am so glad that I finally can memorise the cross-criss road 
and back to the destination we have to head on
this is a challenge!
coz this is the first time for me
in pelangi , I met daw kueh
n fong's bf
and give my mum a treat
and another thing is I finally can taste the rojak outside pelangi^^

once I finished visiting my MR Lee 
ought to back to work again>< 
but I opened the shop on 4.30p.m.
haha
it seems like I have the highest post in the shop
but it's depend on me~
nice feel~
I like this shirt!!!coz my mum buys for me~haha

I dunno which one shirt looks better??? give me an idea~pls
or this ???

No comments:

Post a Comment