Saturday, June 11, 2011

WE're STILL young to build up our panda eyes~lollll

heyhey!!!look at here!!!our photo king is holding camera nw~lol


Mr. Liau likes to take pics ah


busy eating the yummy burgers xp


seems like I was enjoying eating the burger in every pics ><


once finished burger , his nose is bleeding with blood >< yerrrrrr


Mr. Lee should go to donate his blood somemore lar xp

he's praying ~hahaha~hope his nose can be well then can continue mahjong-ing

Within 1 week 
I had been overnight at outside twice xp
hahaha
since I know sept is coming soon
I am busy lately
busy attending gathering and "wet " with frens
this is called youngster  or teenager LOL
the patterns  of  all of you won't be forgotten 
the memories always in  my mind
though I am the only gal in the gang 
but I am used to be
 see!!! I have long time didn't catch up with sze yeun ~
his hair is so ' beautiful ' 
almost want to cut his hair d~
 the laughing sound is very chipper and lovely
from the 4 guys



No comments:

Post a Comment