Tuesday, June 21, 2011

thanksss to lai tong mei!!!

I finally do my root canal treatment on this big day!!!
and I drive by my own!!!
bringing unease tension expression to anywhere
even driving be a danger ~hahaha
but I SURE Must do it by today
this is a must~
thanks to a friend in advance!!!
without this friend , I can't find the cheapest price for this treatment!!!
oh thanks so much!!!!
but in the other way, 
I almost shout out loudly in the whole clinic><
I can't believe it's hurting me deeply~
there's a strong stream is flowing in my teeth 
once the machine is hold up by the pretty young dental doctor
my tears were uncontrollably spilled out><
Oh Gosh!!! my poor teeth was being treated as this hard way
it's all about my neglect #$%^&
I just want to advise all of my friends 
Should do teeth check-up and perfect cleaning job on ur precious teeth regularly
to avoid doing this unpleasure treatment with high cost!!!
Bear In Mind oh~

No comments:

Post a Comment