Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our exhausted bUT yet funny DAting DAy

In the EARLY morning
we're heading to our final destination named TEBRAU jusco
On the way
my dear rui chooses her own way 
driving on somehow wrong road
hahahahahahaxp
this is called Degil
don't listen to my word
nearly driven to nowhere
in the end
we still be safely arrived there in 'not earlier time'
thanks to my bro Mr Lo-give him a surname : GPS LO
hahaha
couldn't catch a movie
next step : fill in empty tummy first
really hungry ><
shopping time was started up afterwards
this is called woman activity
my dear had bought RM 399.10 for her goods
omg~she has to think a way to hide the goods from her mum~poor gal
and she is broke now
haha
love the moment together 
love you yo!!!thanks for guiding me the high cost goods~hehe
Here the pics we are :
rui tries skirt , I try trousers



 still got some photos haven't be posted here~stay tune
good night !!! wanna sleep dy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment