Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cooking and testing pasta...

Today,I woke up on 5.30 am,and went to school until 12.p.m and waited herng,yeun,ramzen played basketball in the SSI basketball court...after that went to rui's home and planned to buy pasta materials for HARI KOKURIKULUM.Then,rui,yann and me had already went 3 places to buy the cheapest materials...haha...rui acted as driver...and she was addicted to driving...haha...after buying for 'some' time,rui and yann went to my house and started cooking pasta for testing ...so funny today...everything is ok but the sauce we used is not as good as the last time I cooked...coz the flavour is a little bit different but anyway can put it into stomach la...haha..until 7.00p.m. finally I can relax....do you know how many hours we put on our school uniform ?it's like half a day...almost everyday like that...so dirty odourly we are...but maybe after some time ,I will get with it ...maybe la...so lame...my life is like this...busy and fatigue plus dirty...and so on...somebody can help me eliminate the fatigue everyday I suffer meanwhile can save time to do homework???...=.=

review back to the basketball session after schooling,I found the skills of herng,yeun and ramzen on playing basketball are better than the other team...though it's just a play for about 40 minutes...but on the competition,it may change or remain constant ...the results only depend on their perfomance on that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment