Monday, June 29, 2009

Gathering at badminton court in perling...

Today we had a gathering in the badminton court at Perling...Today's main role is our chubby Jun Bing...There was above ten people gathering at the badminton court...After playing for two hours,we went for Fu Sheng restorant near the court having breakfast...There was a bad-tempered uncle told to Jun Bing that he had already blocked the passage for the others and he suggested him to sit on the other side which situated by my side...HOW A EVIL UNCLE!I guess Jun Bing's mood was spoiled by the harsh words...Really want to talk back to the uncle...But anyway,Jun Bing definitely has a fit body in the next three years...haha...Imagine the future image of him...well hope his future filled with different experiences and happiness...Bon voyage!!!



Today Jun Bing is going to Switzerland for hotel management course...He has to sleep sixteen hours on the aeroplane to reach his next destination on his life...how wonderful!!!But I feel he is not as happy as before...This is the feeling I get today...


Someone have changed a lot...How to say?I don't know how to describe their character anymore...Today they haven't go for Chun Ping's farewell...a little bit go to far...


Today, I have no pressure because I had went for shopping...I found that my pressure will go off since I go shopping and buy my favourite things...the great method to banish stress...haha...Today I accompanied my mum, aunt,cousin and little brother to Jusco and buy 'few' things...How relax I am oh?!haha...


Well,need to do homework now...next time leave down more information for my blog...

p/s:Today I get a surprising and good news...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment